Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. Classes Friday and Saturday will be from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
A sample agenda is as follows:
- Observe Dr. Gonzalez treat his own patients as he discusses treatment and diagnosis.
- Learn to adjust the appliances he routinely uses.
- See how his assistants’ interaction with patients saves the doctor’s time at the chair.
- Understanding Growth and Development
- Development of a Malocclusion
- Airway Diagnosis and Treatment
- Cephalometrics – what values make a difference
- Legal Aspects of Treatment
- Cast Analysis
- Diagnosis of Expansion (Sim Cast Analysis)
- Coordinated Arch Development Treatment
- Appliance Construction
- Bracket Placement
- Archwire Selection
- Class 1 Treatment
- Class 2 Diagnosis, both dental and skeletal
- Treatment options for class 2 maloclussion
- Class 3 Treatment of the young child
- Post Treatment Records
- Forms and office management and insurance billing
- Financial considerations
- How to market what you do
- Case review; bring models of your own patients for class discussion.